If you’re here today it’s possible you came via this piece I wrote about mourning pregnancy. Now that you’re here, you might like to look around. Here are a few of my past favorite posts:
- The Psych Ward, 10 Years Out — on why I vote in every election
- Control — The piece that became the prologue to Night Sweats
- Leaving the West — on leaving a place you love
- On Listening to Ani Difranco — self-explanatory, I think, if you were a young woman in college in the 1990s
- The Medium is Not the Message — which won an award from the Electronic Frontier Foundation many years ago
Thanks so much for stopping by!