If you’re here, perhaps it’s because you read my essay The Family Bed on the wonderful Mutha Magazine. I write and blog, shall we say, infrequently, but if you’d like to read more, here are a few things I’m particularly proud of.
- The Psych Ward, 10 Years Out — on why I vote in every election
- An Open Letter to W. Bradford Wilcox, Robin Fretwell Wilson, and the Editors of the Washington Post — my response to a particularly obnoxious op-ed
- Control — the piece that became the prologue to Night Sweats
- On Listening to Ani Difranco — self-explanatory, I think, if you were a young woman in college in the 1990s
- The Medium is Not the Message — which won an award from the Electronic Frontier Foundation many years ago
Thanks so much for stopping by!